The Frog Golf Club
2699 Georgian Parkway
Villa Rica, GEORGIA 30180
License #s 46193, 16764
The Frog Golf Club
Designed by legendary golf course architect Tom Fazio!!
The Frog is recognized among the top courses in Georgia. It’s considered a well-maintained masterpiece, complete with bentgrass greens, expansive bunkering and has also attained status as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
Opened in 2015, The Frog at the Georgian’s Clubhouse features 4,000SF of space, a fully stocked golf shop and well-appointed men’s and women’s locker rooms. In addition, the clubhouse offers a full-service bar and restaurant – The Frog Grille.
- Full-service bar with TVs and lounge areas
- Spacious dining room with vaulted ceilings and comfortable seating
- Massive deck overlooking the 18th green, providing a covered place for relaxation or to grab a drink after your round
- Full-service Pro Shop stocked with top-of -the-line clothing and equipment
Awards & Accolades:
Since its inception, The Frog Golf Course has garnered numerous awards and accolades including:
- 10 Public Golf Courses in Atlanta Worth Your Time – Golf Advisor
- Best Public Courses in the Atlanta Area – PGA.com
- 72 holes of great public golf in Atlanta – Golf Magazine
- 13 Best Public Golf Courses in and around Atlanta – Atlanta Magazine
- 4 ½ star rating by Golf Digest
In addition, The Frog has hosted many notable golf events including the Georgia Open, CEO Jaguar Tour, The Five Star Celebrity Classic and the John Smoltz Celebrity Players Tournament.
The Frog Golf Club is located just 40 miles from downtown Atlanta off of Interstate 20.
|Asking Price||Call for details|
|# of Holes||18|
|Driving Range||20 stations|
|Training Facilities||Driving, Putting and Chipping|
|Pro On Site||Yes|
|Pro Shop Sells||Equipment and Apparel|
|Grass Type||Bentgrass greens|