Associate Broker, Senior Advisor
• HWA, 2002 • PERSONAL BEST: Sale of Port Armor Golf Club and 1800 Acre Subdivision, Lake Oconee, GA.
“Golf is a great sport. The business of golf is great retailing and hospitality, and the consistent delivery of a memorable customer experience. “
· HWA, 2002
· PERSONAL BEST: Sale of Port Armor Golf Club and 1800 Acre Subdivision, Lake Oconee, GA.
· Focus: Property Evaluation, Market Study, Market Evaluation, Positioning Strategies; Bringing the Property to Market and Closing the Sale
· Sales Associate (Industrial) Grubb & Ellis (formerly Adams Cates Company) Atlanta
· Fickling & Company, Macon, Georgia, Associate Broker, Commercial; Developed retail space for national retailers and multi- family properties in urban markets Property acquisition for retail and multi- family development
· Historic sale: INA Insurance Building (Inspired by Philadelphia’s Independence Hall) to Mercer University for the Walter F. George School of Law. Dedication by Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Warren Burger
· BA, Middlebury College