PROPERTY TYPE: VACANT LAND - LARGE ACREAGE
ADDRESS: NW US HWY 19/98 & NW CR 347 (aka NW 60 St.) CHIEFLAND, FL 32626
TOTAL ACRES: 1,451+/- (Approx. 1,100 acres of uplands and 350 acres of wetlands)
HIGHWAY FRONTAGE: The site has approximately 15,600 feet (2.95 miles) of frontage on US 19/98 and approximately 8,700 feet (1.65 miles) on CR 347, both of which are paved roads.
LEVY COUNTY POPULATION: Approximately 41,000
HIGHEST & BEST USE:
1. Future potential of large residential PUD which would require annexation and zoning changes as well as infrastructure such as roads, utilities, etc.
2. Potential for wetland mitigation or conservation easements.
3. Florida Legalization of Medical Marijuana
INCLUDED IN THE SALE:
- 1,450+/- Acres
- 15,600 FT. (2.95 miles) frontage on US 19/98
- 8,700 ft. (1.65 miles) frontage on CR347
- Approximately 1,100 acres of uplands and 350 acres of wetlands (including Long Pond)
- City water and sewer taps on-site
- 3 operating wells on-site
- 3 Phase co-op underground electric on-site
- Hundreds of acreds of open pasture cleared for cattle farming
- Interior roads throughout the property for easy access via vehicle
- Large amounts of timber, hardwoods and planted pines on-site
AMENDMENT 2 APPROVED!!
Listed in conjunction with Armel Real Estate